Read our frequently asked questions and forums for fast answers
Account Security, Backup, and Export FAQs
- Is our data backed up in case of an emergency?
- Is Notable reliable, secure, and confidential? Is our data safe? Where is the data hosted?
- Can we export our data if we don't want to use Notable anymore? What format is the export in?
- Do you provide phone support?
- Can you customize Notable for us?
- Are there signup fees? Termination fees? Any hidden fees we should know about?
- Can we pay for Notable a year in advance? Do you accept POs or payment by check?
- If we upgrade will we be billed twice this month? If we downgrade will we be prorated?
- How can I change the time zone used for time stamps in Notable?
Is our data backed up in case of an emergency?
Data is backed up nightly. We can perform full backup recovery in the event of a system-wide emergency. Our uptime is over 99%.
Is my Notable account secure. reliable, and confidential? Is our data safe? Where is the data hosted?
Your data is secure. We take all reasonable precautions to keep your information safe and secure. Our state-of-the-art server cluster is hosted and professionally managed by Rackspace, a recognized leader in high-end hosting. You can read about their Zero-Downtime network and data center and what makes Rackspace the best place to host mission-critical websites. We also use Amazon's S3 storage technology to store and serve uploaded files.
Can we export our data if we don't want to use Notable anymore? What format is the export in?
At this time the only way to export data from Notable is in PDF form.
Do you provide phone support?
We provide unlimited support via email for our paying customers, but we do not provide support over the phone. If you have a support issue you can email us at email@example.com.
Can you customize Notable for us?
At this time we do not offer any customization options.
Are there signup fees? Termination fees? Any hidden fees we should know about?
Absolutely not. We think one-time extra fees aren't the right way to do business. We don't charge signup fees, termination fees, or any additional fees. The price you pay is simply the fixed monthly fee based on the plan you've chosen.
Can we pay for Notable a year in advance? Do you accept POs or payment by check?
We only accept credit cards (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover). Currently, we do not offer the ability to pay for a year in advance. Invoices are automatically emailed to the account owner every time you are charged.
If we upgrade will we be billed twice this month? If we downgrade will we be prorated?
When you upgrade you are instantly upgraded to the higher plan but you don't have to pay the higher price until next month's bill. When you downgrade you are instantly downgraded, but you don't begin paying the lower rate until next month's bill.
How can I change the time zone used for time stamps in Notable?
Click on your user name and go to the Time Zone pulldown menu on the right to select the appropriate time zone.